Looking for a positive, process-driven team member to join our operations team. Responsible for the monthly and quarterly billing schedule, as well as maintaining QuickBooks records and receipts. The team member would work closely with the Operations Systems Manager to maintain a project management database. The ideal candidate would have good communication skills and enjoy working with a team to brainstorm, problem solve and come up with innovative uses for the project management software with the goal of streamlining processes and creating efficiencies within the office. The role would offer both structured, recurring aspects, that keep the company’s operations running smoothly, as well as creative components that require out of the box thinking, to drive the company forward.
- Assist with monthly & quarterly billing schedule and billings, as related to Statement of Works
- Maintain customer records in QuickBooks including recording receipts
- Support team in ensuring timely entry of hours
- Training employees on time system and maintaining the accuracy of the data in the system
- Run time/expense reports as needed
- Ensure employee & client data is up to date
- Various client projects
- Support to the general operations team
Individual must be proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and QuickBooks, have strong proof-reading skills, be a multitasker and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented and adaptable to changing workload. Time/Project Management software experience preferred.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in an equivalent position; a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or accounting preferred.