Are you tired of Public Accounting? We would love to talk with you…
Venture Back Office has an opening for a Manager who will be responsible for applying proper principles of accounting (US GAAP) to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports for Venture Capital Fund and/or Operating Companies,
- Demonstrated experience compiling and analyzing financial information, preparing financial statements and related footnote disclosures in accordance with US GAAP. Ability to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers and directors.
- The candidate will be able to manage the client and staff to meet necessary deadlines to provide quality client service and deliverables, as well as coordinate the appropriate director review prior to issuing to the clients.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Must also possess the ability to respond to common inquiries or questions from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Manage assigned staff as appropriate.
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions.
- Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs; building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials. Must also possess strong time and work management skills as well as effective communication and listening skills.
- The ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, including managing competing demands and the ability to adjust to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events, which at times may require hours above the standard work week.
- The candidate should have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat X (and higher), and the ability to use accounting software such as QuickBooks, but not limited to.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA required
- 3 years experience as a manager and 2 years as a senior