VBO is looking for a positive, process-driven team member to join our financial team.
Treasury Senior Manager
Responsible for day–to-day treasury operations for clients and investor relations assistance as needed.
- Client banking relations
- Client cash transactions:
- Wire/ACH payments
- Bill payments
- Investor wire instruction verifications
- Maintaining investor wire instruction spreadsheets and bank templates for clients
- Staff training
- Maintaining process, cash workflow & checklists
- Maintain an efficient system of policies that adequately control treasury activities
- Wire template management
- Maintaining annual treasury calendar
- Information resource for staff
- Assessing and developing efficiencies as it pertains to treasury for clients
- Maintain banking relationships
- Creating & Maintaining SOC controls
- Additional treasury duties as needed
- Updating LP reporting, uploading and distributing documents to investors
- Investor portal question management
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills along with shar attention to detail, as well as strong time and work management skills, and effective communication skills.
- Ability to continuously prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility and high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality.
- The commitment to independently complete tasks to reach the clients’ goals, which at times may require hours above the standard work week.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of treasury function.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat X (and higher), and the ability to use accounting software.
Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in banking or treasury a must. Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business preferred. Previous work experience in professional office environment.