VBO is looking for a positive, process-driven team member to join our shared services team.
Investor Relations Specialist
Responsible for investor relations, day-to-day banking operations for varying industries, including administrative tasks for select clients and various additional projects.
- Primary contact for LP reporting functions
- LP reporting email management
- Updating and maintaining various investor portals to include uploading and distributing documents to investors
- Investor portal question management
- Onboarding new clients (reviewing and wrapping sub docs, creating master lists, welcome letters, setting up the investor portal, etc.)
- Working with managers and or clients on investor communication
- Excellent at creative problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills along with sharp attention to detail, as well as strong time and work management skills.
- Resourceful and motivated to find outside-the-box solutions to everyday client issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to continuously prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility and high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality.
- The commitment to independently complete tasks to reach the clients’ goals, which at times may require hours above the standard work week.
- The ability to work across multiple software platforms, transferring and manipulating data.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat X (and higher), and the ability to use accounting software.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an equivalent position. Previous work experience in professional office environment.