VBO is looking for a positive, process-driven team member to join our shared services team.
Investor Relations Specialist
Responsible for investor relations tasks for clients of varying industries, including administrative tasks for select clients and various additional projects.
- Primary contact for LP reporting functions
- LP reporting email management
- Updating and maintaining various investor portals to include uploading and distributing documents to investors
- Investor portal question management
- Maintain compliance protocols
- Onboarding new clients from start to finish
- Training new employees
- Interface and communicate with the investor portal software companies
- Working with managers and or clients on investor communication
- Working with managers to meet deadlines
- Coordinating with cash team when investor changes occur
- Maintaining client protocol
- Information resource for staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent at creative problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills along with sharp attention to detail, as well as strong time and work management skills.
- Resourceful and motivated to find outside-the-box solutions to everyday client issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with many different work styles
- Ability to continuously prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility and high level of focus on quality, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- The commitment to independently complete tasks to reach the clients’ goals, which at times may require hours above the standard work week.
- The ability to work across multiple software platforms, transferring and manipulating data.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat X (and higher)
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an equivalent position.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and copy machines. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use their hands, and reach with hands and arms.