VBO is looking for a positive, process-driven team member to join our financial team.
Full Charge Bookkeeper – Client Operations Accountant
Responsible for the day–to-day accounting operations for varying industries, including the preparation of financial statements.
- Daily recording of cash activity
- Cash management – transfer of funds, initiation of wires
- Recording of intercompany activity
- Recording Accounts Payable invoices and transactions for client approval
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Recording invoices for capital calls
- Recording wires/checks for distributions
- Maintenance of LP Reporting – upload capital call letters, distribution letters, financial statements, K-1s, etc.
- Responding to LP questions received through the portal
- Process payroll through various systems
- Process W-2s and 1099s
- Treasury Management
Individual must be proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, have strong proof-reading skills, be a multitasker and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented and adaptable to changing workload. Accounting software experience preferred.
A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in an equivalent position; a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.